Daddy and Mommy are both volunteers at ACRES. They are part of the team preparing four educational modules for schools in Singapore.
Allow me to give you a short introduction on ACRES, they are a local animal welfare organisation. They run campaigns to improve animal welfare and work towards the eradication of animal abuse. They have rescued more than 170 animals from the illegal animal wildlife trade. Currently, they are in the midst of building Singapore's first wildlife rescue centre, which is scheduled to be completed later this month!
Presently, Daddy and mommy are seeking pictures for one of the educational modules. But because of copyright concerns, they can't just grab any picture off the net. It will be great if you could help them by going through this list and see if there are any photos that you own which you could contribute.
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
- A happy dog- running/jumping/wagging tail .
- An elephant family in the wild.
- A group of dolphins in the wild.
- Animal with sad facial expression (primate probably works best).
- Nice picture of pig- looking appealing!
- Cute rat.
- Primates (maybe chimpanzees, macaques) hugging.
- Picture of hen, preferably with other hen/hens.
- Picture of wild bear.
- Bird/s flying free
- Bird in small cage.
- Wild bear.
- Wild snake, preferably in tree.
- Snake in a small tank.
- Dog/ dog running.
- Sad dog chained up.
- Turtle (or other marine animal) caught up in litter/man-made debris.
- Turtle (or other marine animal-this depends on what picture we can get for the previous slide) swimming free in the ocean.
- Dog being taken for a walk.
- Wild civet.
- Civet in cage.
- Wild dolphins.
- Dolphin watching in the wild.
- Asiatic black bear.
- Cute rabbit.
Also, does anyone know where they can find realistic and life size animal models? These models should be weatherproof too.
- Long-tailed macaque.
- Slow loris.
- Leopard cat.
- Sunda pangolin.
- Common palm civet.
- Banded leaf monkey.
- Oriental pied hornbill.
- Kingfisher (any species)
- 2 other native birds.
- Reticulated python.
- Whip snake.
- Malayan box turtle.
- Monitor lizard.
Do help if you can! You can get me at,
Thank you all my dear friends!