Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hot dog

I think we have been going to the botanical gardens too often! Hahaha...but we just love it there! It's peaceful, green, great place for a stroll and some photography too!  


 Last Sunday was a hot day, we were tired from a long walk and many people have been calling me hot dog. We stopped by the station for some refreshments. But wait! Does it say Hot Dogs! OMD! 



Then I remembered Simba's post...My worst nightmare!!!


 


Ok, it wasn't as bad as I thought.



Look at the amount of sauce on that thing. I've always knew the humans were saucy people, but not like this!

12 comments:

Oscar said...

Wow, that looks delicious, unlike you who is just lipsmackingly cute!

Licks
Oscar x

Ike said...

Yum.
Ike

Maggie said...

Boy does that ever look yummy! I wish I could grab it and run!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

simba said...

You had a lucky escape there, good job they didn't run out of hot dogs and come looking for you. lol.

Simba xx

Lorenza said...

Hi, Reina.
That hot dog looks delicious! My mom is drooling!!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Sparky said...

I think it looks delicious! My human is gagging at the sight though. She hates meat. I love it!

Ricky said...

Oh my Miss Reina! That saucy hot dog reminds me of all of our doxie friends-saucy and nibble-able.

Glad you had fun at the park!

Peanut said...

I'm glad it wasn't you they were eating.

Precious said...

Oh no! Not you too? I know we dogs are hot and sexy and cool and stuffs, but eating us will be an unforgivable sin. Oh wait, it's another kind of 'hot dog' eh? Erm, hehe.

Snuggle,
Precious

Clover said...

Hi Reina! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I will add you to my list of links :) The little hot dog with a puppy head scared me a little bit... But I am glad that isn't what they were serving at the refreshment kiosk. :s Love Clover xo

Luckie said...

Hey Reina,
I get that rude hotdog comment all the time. The things we have to live with.

Putter said...

Oh Boy! This could be scariest!

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)