Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Shout out

I know I know. I haven't been blogging for the past 3 weeks. The new year's resolution hasn't exactly been going according to plan. But it was just physically impossible for us to blog. No, we have not grown too fat that our fingers can't reach the keypad. It's just that we have been away from home the last 3 weeks. We were on a retreat at Aunt Amy's and there was no internet access.

The hoomans have been busy with their wedding and then their honeymoon. So we had to go somewhere for our own little honeymoon or some call it fat camp, where food and space are luxuries.

I just had to drop by the blog to shout out to my fellow doggie mates and hooman fans that we're alright.  Now that we're back home, normal blogging service will resume, so fret not, reinadoxie and torres are back in business.



Oh and how can I not mention. 3 days to Torres' big day. I smell a party.

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Wedding?
Honeymoon?
Birthday's party??
Now I can understand you don't have time to blog!
Congratulations to Mom and Dad!
I will be back to say Happy Birthday to Torres!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza