Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Lay and Wait

What do you do when your pawrents head out of the house without you? For me, I will start off with a few yells and then proceed on to a few howls, just to give them a piece of my mind as they leave home. I will plan the reaction to make sure that they can hear me as they drive off to wherever they need to go without us.


I bet some of you do the same. *wink*


Sometimes, just one half of the pawrents leave. That's more like it, if you ask me. So on those occassions, I would spare them the yakking.


Instead, I will find a comfortable spot, lay down and wait.



I'm sure some of you do that too. =) 

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

I'd love to hear you doing that!
I don't cry or yell when my mom and my grandparents have to leave me home-alone!
I guess sometimes I need some time for myself... so I appreciate those very rare episodes!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Twix said...

I don't get why they have to leave us in the first place!