Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Two Years Too Long

Hello world,

I can't believe it's been so long since I last put paw to keyboard. July 2011 was my last blog entry and that is definitely way too long. Many things have since changed, I am now six years old and a lot wiser. Suarez is four and a bit less doofus. Both of us are now based in New Zealand, having switched the sunny island of Singapore for the temperate conditions in Wellington. One thing remains unchanged though, we're still stuck with the same pair of silly hoomans.

Two years is a long time and there is so much to catch up on. I won't talk about (at least not yet) the year when the hoomans left us to first "establish" themselves in New Zealand. We were fortunate to be in the care of our fantastic god-aunt. Two months ago, the hoomans came back for us. To be honest, I'm not sure if I have completely forgiven them.

First, they put us in cages and through an eleven hour flight to Wellington. Then, we were picked up by some stranger and kept imprisoned for 10 days in a concrete room with 4 walls and no entertainment. For some reason, they thought that by giving it a fancy name like 'Quarantine', it would make it a more enjoyable experience for us.

When we got out of prison, we realised through our short fur that it was the last month of Autumn. Of all the seasons they could have brought us over, they choose one of the colder months in the calender. Today is the first day of Winter, we are staying indoors and keeping ourselves warm. I got the hoomans to set up the home office so that I can get back online and blog.

It's been a while, but it's good to be back again. Like what they say, better late than never. To my friends and fans, I've missed you and I hope all is well with you. Considering the chilly conditions outside, I suspect we will be staying indoors more often, that means more time to rant blog. 
Keep warm and blog on
Till the next entry,
Reina.

No comments: