Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

The month to go Green!

Hello dear dogs and hamster!

Its been a long long long time since i last blogged. Hope everyone of you are doing justtttt fine! Weather here in Singapore is going kinda crazy... either its super hot, or its raining cats & dogs...

I want to dedicate this post to Mother Earth. Its time to do your part to help the environment from getting worst. Can you imagine no green green grass to roam on?!?!?!?!

For dogs residing in Singapore, log on to www.savinggaia.sg to go take a pledge in taking a small step today to help save our mother earth.

Gona end this post by sharing this creepy cool ad :)

 



8 comments:

Sparky said...

REINA! You're ALIVE!!!

I've missed you, my friend! So glad to see a new post!

Weather is crazy here, too. Last week it was super hot, and this week it's been pouring rain and it's been so cold we had to build a fire in the fireplace!

I hope you have a GRRRReat day!

Sparky

Lorenza said...

Hi, Reina!
What you have been doing??
Here is very hot! 44 degrees today!
Next post please show us a picture of you, ok?
Kisses and hugs to You, your Mom and Dad!
Lorenza

Girl girl said...

Reina.. I missed you... the weather here sure is cranky.

That ad sure is scary..

~ Girl girl

simba said...

Hello Reina, nice to see you back.

Simba x

Mona & the Mommy said...

Reina,

Thank goodness you are back. The Mommy was getting very nervous thinking something had happened to you. Please don't stay away so long again. We need to see a current picture to make sure you ar ok!!

Love my little friend......Mona

Ps...The Mommy talked to Jacks the other day & he asked about you....his new Mommy ready your post too!!

Clover said...

Hi Reina!
I have missed you! Glad to hear that all is well! (Except the weather...)
Have a nice weekend!
Love Clover xo

eduardo said...

Hi My name is Eduardo, I'm a snuggle puggle I added you to my page, I hope you don't mind please visit my blog!
Hugs & Snugs,
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

The three Musketeers said...

Hi ! Do come visit our blog !
Takecares ! WOOOFS !