Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2007

YAY!

I finished eating my Kibbles today!!! And it is not enough! Mummy has yet to buy me a new packet *sulks*

Wow, i must really learn from Lorenza! She gave mummy flowers and got soooooooooooo many treats in return!!!

Too bad theres no garden nearby or i will go pick her a rose!

Mummy's been discussing with my previous mummy how to improve my diet... and it sure did. I am eating my kibbles which is supposed to be the most nutritious!

I saw from Luckie's blog that she too is getting alot of stuffs from her Mom! Isabella too... Everyone is getting something!!!!!!!!! Mummy will be bringing me to Pasir Ris later... she says wanna go there shop with Daddy for my stuffs!

Look out for my Mother's Day Dedication tomorrow!

2 comments:

K said...

Hi Miss Reina!

I m Milhouse, A muscular and playful red Dachshund. You have such a sweet looking face and sharp features!

Nice to know you.

Luckie the Dachie said...

Hey Reina,
Must ask your mommy to order more kibbles yes? The prices are really quite decent if you order online plus delivery is often free. hehe....