Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Encounter with a Pony

We were out and about on our routine walk earlier today. The hoomans were a bit more adventurous, opting for a new route. It totally messed up our "pee-mail" updates (doggie pals you know what I mean) but was all worthwhile when we stumbled upon this interesting place.

Suarez: "Whoah, look at that huge dog!"

Reina: "Bro, that's a pony."
It was our first encounter with a pony. With those legs of theirs, I can just imagine just how fast they can go. They look pretty friendly. Maybe one day, we'll get more up close and personal....or maybe not.

How was your weekend my fellow doggy pals?

xoxo
Reina


3 comments:

Ruby said...

Oh, that is one cute pony!!! Oh, I bets it's a nice pony ~ probably would love to play with you guys!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Reina,

Ponies!!! We love um. We see lots when we go to the country but Mommy won't let us play with them.
Not fair!! Angel Samantha got to.

Guess what? Mommy got a new pic of Jacks she's gonna post soon. He looks wonderful.

{{{huggies}}}...Mona

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

PS.....I love squeeky toys but I miss my Weenie more.